Office Environments offers a comprehensive suite of services tailored to support and complement your diverse project needs. We are committed to providing our clients with an exceptional experience throughout each project.
Creative & Technical
- Design Development
- Furniture Selections
- Virtual Reality
- 3-D Presentations
- CET Furniture Specifications
- CAD Plans
- Reconfiguration Planning
- Space Planning
- Finish Selections
- Project Analysis and Evaluations
- Furniture Standards Development
- Furniture Installation Plans
Our Project Managers are experts in a wide range of services related to furniture and move management.
- Develop labor budget
- Work with client and other vendors to prepare timeline and implementation steps for furniture installation
- Maintain communication with client and other trades to check site progress and readiness, manage changes, follow up and confirm preparations for project installation
- Maintain communication with onsite Installation Team, troubleshooting as necessary
- Provide client with regular updates on installation progress
- Complete a punch walk-thru with client or client representative to ensure satisfaction with the furniture and installation
- If necessary, provide formal punch list to document issues and provide intended resolution schedule
- Coordinate punch list resolution with client and other vendors, following through to satisfactory completion!
- Installations from client’s surplus inventory: Work with client and other trades to develop schedule and phasing.
- Coordinate pulling product, and scheduling cleaning or refurbishing services needed prior to installation.
- Furniture reconfigurations: Prepare labor budgets, work with client and other trades to develop schedule and phasing, secure necessary labor resources, and ensure work is completed to client ‘s satisfaction.
- Furniture removal: Work with the client and our resource network to determine the best disposition for product to be removed. This can include brokering, reuse on another project, recycling, or disposal. Once disposition is determined, our PMs coordinate the removal with our client & any other vendors, making sure the final condition of the space meets your expectations.
- Onsite Inventories: Assist with inventorying client’s existing products onsite.
Our experienced and qualified Project Managers are highly skilled at move coordination, from substantial completion of construction through the post-move details, and will ensure the success of your projects.
- Development of move budget
- Prepare move schedule, including dock and delivery schedules
- Help with vendor selections
- Facilitate coordination meetings between all vendors and client representatives
- Develop to/from tracking sheets and floor plans
- Provide totes, carts and other equipment for end users to pack
- Ensure all details are coordinated for move day, including furniture, technology, move supplies, etc.
- Oversee physical move of furniture, boxes, IT & other equipment
- Oversee move support for client’s “Go Live”
Move & Installation Services
Our seasoned and trained technicians will be dedicated to your project to provide consistency and efficiency. Our Installation Warranty ensures that all the work we perform, as well as the products and services we provide, are completed with the highest level of quality.
We work with your team to provide a successful move and ensure that your workplace is ready when you are.
Our trucks are on the road before, during, and after hours to meet project schedules.
We support our client's changing needs and help to maximize the use of their real estate.
We offer Asset Management and Warehousing Services for our client’s surplus projects, and manage a total of 550,000 square feet within our own warehouses and at client locations. It is our goal to always evaluate what is in surplus and use this product on projects as often as possible as a cost savings to a project. We work carefully with our clients to review their products in surplus, to decide what can be used and when it is not needed any longer to ensure product does not unnecessarily sit in inventory.
Our bar coding process provides an accurate database, every day!
- Better utilizes your assets in storage
- 85% less time than manual inventories
- Interfaces with your fixed asset accounting system
- Documents assets for insurance and security purposes
- Tracks the location, condition and status of furniture, computers or equipment
- Provides extensive descriptions required for purchase orders or specifications
- We manage facility assets and interface with CAD and specification systems
Examples of ways Office Environments and our products can contribute to certification:
- Refurbished or remanufactured products
- Locally manufactured products
- Recycled products
- Regional materials
- Rapidly renewable materials
- FSC certified wood
- Low-emitting materials
- Design & products with focus on daylighting & views
- Ecolet recycled carpet tile
- Extensive portfolio of SCS Certified products
Refurbishment & Renewal
Our furniture refurbishing facilities can often restore used furniture to a like-new condition so it can provide many more years of productive use.
Furniture Renewal Services Include:
Refurbish: Re-fabric, paint and recondition your panels and components to extend their useful life.
Painting: We paint steel casegoods and filing to provide a new look for existing assets.
Wood Refinishing: On-site repair services are available for seating, panels, and wood casegoods.
Restoration: Wood furniture restoration can return its original luster; from repairing nicks, to a complete refinish.
Reupholstery: We can update your existing seating and panels with new fabrics and colors.
Furniture End of Use: Through our national network of furniture recyclers, resellers and non-profit agencies, we find reuse opportunities for old furniture to avoid it being sent to a landfill and to help minimize overall project cost. Options include: charitable donation, buy-back programs, brokering, recycling and disposal.
We offer leasing options and financing at highly competitive rates in order for our clients to increase flexibility, conserve capital, protect credit lines, manage their balance sheet and maximize purchasing power.
In addition to our leasing options, we also provide rental options to meet temporary needs. Solutions are customized to meet your schedule and budget whether you need a single chair or a full floor of furnishings.
Signage & Branding