We are open for business!
Office Environments’ main priority during this time has been to keep our employees and clients safe. We have developed COVID-19 workplace safety procedures and have taken guidance from the CDC and OSHA to ensure our protocols are the most current and effective measures of limiting virus transfer and protection for everyone involved.
As we begin to transition back to the office, we have implemented a phased plan that will control the number of people in the office each day to support social distancing. We encourage and support those who wish to continue working from home and we are limited the number of people in our office. Please note that this is a rapidly changing situation and we intend to communicate with you as situations evolve.
- We will practice social distancing of at least 6 feet – no exceptions! This rule applies to employees, clients, vendors, etc.
- PPE (personal protective equipment) will be provided to all employees (this includes face masks). Face masks are required to be worn throughout our entire facility, including the warehouse.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be strategically placed throughout the office.
- We highly encourage the use of video conferencing, even if everyone is in the office.
- Deep cleaning resumed on May 2. This will consist of sanitizing all surfaces in common areas, along with each workstation. This will continue every evening after 5:00PM Monday – Friday.
- Virus vaporization resumed on May 3. This will continue every Sunday until further notice.
- Due to the close proximity in which installers and warehouse support work, these employees are required to wear gloves and face masks at all times (both our location and customer locations).
- Installers & Warehouse support are provided PPE by the company. This includes but not limited to gloves, face masks and personal hand sanitizer.
- All Installers will have their temperature taken prior to entering client locations.
To receive the latest information related to COVID-19 from Steelcase, click here.